Monday, October 19, 2009

Life Goals

When it comes to life, I have some pretty strange/interesting life goals in mind for me.

I'm sure all of us have created lists of achievements we would like to reach, mine of course includes things like marriage, children, a house, retirement, etc... but also has some different twists to it.

1. salsa dancing to "save the last dance" by Michael Buble with my husband on our wedding day.
2. Being Mrs. Claus in the MACY's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
3. swimming with the dolphins.
4. para sailing

5. Having the best "mom chocolate chip cookies" ever.

I seriously want to be known for my chocolate chip cookies, complete with a secret ingrediant my dear friend Katie gave to me. They are her recipe, but she made them the best and now I can too. I want the neighborhood children to think that my kid's mom makes the best cookies. Is that strange? That I want to be known for my cookies?

It's already started, my friends from darrenkamps, can't get enough of them, I suprised them with cookies Saturday night and they were sooooooo happy lol and my cousins absolutely love when I make them for our get togethers.

Want to try them too?? Well, I am planning on having a Christmas party for my friends, let me know if you are interested in attending. I LOVE baking and cooking for others, please tell me you will come!

**Side note, please say a prayer tonight for my cousin who has the swine flu and my sister who is fighting off an infection. It would mean A LOT to me.

Thanks!
God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to start a cookie company called Kelly's Kookies

amcj said...

hey. so 1. my mom is totally known for her cookies. not only chocolate chip, but she makes AWESOME oatmeal raisin.

second..my cousin just got married and shes cuban, and knows how to salsa dance..so...when the time comes, ill try to hook you up with her. they live near baltimore, (which is a plus..)

-alicia