Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've Come to Realize...

1. I've come to realize that my favorite drink is water, water is sooooooo good especially fresh from the fridge and sooooooo cold. Nothing is more refreshing.

2. I've come to realize that my job is a good job, pay is good, co-workers are great, bosses are good most days, but sometimes it can be extremely stressful and on those days I just need to remind myself why I'm doing it, I'm helping people. That's all that matters. Some days though... you all know what I mean, it's a job.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving I think about anything and everything and sing my heart out. I love singing in the car :-D

4. I've come to realize that I need something exciting in my life, things are becoming blah, I feel 40, I need something new and exciting.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost 3 of the 4 most amazing grandparents in the world and not a day goes by that I don't miss them. I can't wait till the day the 9 year old girl in me gets to have her great big grandpa bear hug again, I miss those hugs especially when I'm having a bad day.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when I get my hopes up and end up getting pretty crushed. It will prolly be the reason I end up alone, been crushed so many times I don't think I could go through it all again.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk well, I have yet to actually get 100% drunk so ask me again later.

8. I've come to realize that money is vital and student loans suck

9. I've come to realize that certain people I couldn't live with out, God truly blessed me with an amazing family and a strong support system of family and friends who love me know matter what.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be 100% emotional and sensitive and always addict to baseball lol

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s) are some of my best friends and can be counted on when we are in "fights" lol

12. I've come to realize that my mom is my rock, she is the most amazing woman I have ever met and I don't know where I would be without her. I hope I grow up to be a mom just like her.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is a wonderful thing, texting is awesome and always having my phone means that help is just a call away.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning it took a lot to get me out of bed, cloudy days are the best for sleeping and well, this morning it would have been nice to stay in bed...

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep I was talking to God and my grandparents

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about this weekend, Lampeter Fair, yard sale Saturday, dog sitting and CCD. so busy...

17. I've come to realize that my dad is an amazing man who would do anything for me, I love him very much

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook I love to read others statuses and hope someone wrote on my wall lol

19. I've come to realize that today was a good day and the start of 40 days for life campaign, do you have your bracelet?? Pray for Life! Pray to end abortion!!!

20. I've come to realize that tonight I need to go to bed and get some much needed sleep.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow will be Thursday and the Office is on, after work of course and the weekend is almost here and I have a lot of laundry to do :-P


22. I've come to realize that I really want to be the best daughter, sister, Catholic I can be and strive to be the best wife and mother in the future. I wouldn't ask for anything more. Also I LOVE to fill out surveys lol

No comments: