Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random Ramblings

I couldn't stay away for a long time... I tried, but I think I'm back.

Do you all know what today is?? 4 months till Christmas! After tonight, I have 36 games left in the season of my 2009 Orioles baseball, which deeply saddens me, but Christmas is a glimmer of light into the future. Once Christmas season passes, it will almost be time for spring training and 2010 Orioles baseball! And 2010 will be our year! Can't wait.

You can tell who the most devoted fans are when you look at the Orioles fans, we have not won a world series in my lifetime, not since 1983 actually. :-( But you know, cheering them on all these years, will make it that much more satisfying when we do, I have never known my team to win so I don't know what life will be like when we finally do, I may go into a stay of shock, anyway, I could talk about baseball forever and 2 days...

I am very much looking forward to this weekend, it will be a blast, especially the RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! Plus a good ol' family reunion complete with G-ma's scalloped potatoes yumm... I can taste them already. My cousins and I fight over them to the point where she has to make 10 pounds of potatoes, my family is a riot lol.

I am so blessed by them all. I read on the internet today that a study is trying to prove that siblings have just as much of an effect on you as your parents, this I believe, but while I continued to read, it stated that siblings have the potential to lead you to mental illness. I am sorry, but it just struck me has humourous. Mental illness?? seriously?? Oh and not to mention, now they are also saying that there IS a reason for your appendix, guess I'm screwed lol, I have been missing mine since sophmore year and I have two sisters lol. I am glad I'm not one of those people who takes everything scientists say so literally. Where is the fun in that?

I have however been extremely tried recently, Sunday and Monday I was in bed at 8:30, am I 50 or what?? I am still sooooooooo exhausted sitting here, so I think I will go and finish watching my Orioles, then climb into bed to start Wednesday, or "hump" day, another day closer to Rascal Flatts!

Good night all, God bless!
Love you all! (especially those who actually read this, :-D you are wonderful)
Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you might be slightly addicted to blogging. Did you have withdrawal symptoms when you tried to stop for a while?

Shawn Machia said...

Me and my gang, we live to ride, we ride to live!