Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baseball High


Soo.... I am floating on like baseball cloud 9 right now. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my Orioles?!?!?!?! Last weekend I was lucky enough to go see my Birds play in Philadelphia Friday and Saturday, we won both times and actually came from behind Saturday night with homeruns by Greg Zaun and BRIAN ROBERTS! The Orioles actually completely swept the Phillies, it was AMAZING!


Anyway, tonight I got to venture down to my favorite place on earth, Baltimore and see the Birds play again. Now we were playing the Nationals, not much competition there, but it was a lot of fun anyway! We left the house at noon and took our time getting down to the stadium, I saw a shirt that made me laugh so hard, it said, "You bet your sweet *** I hate the Yankees" lol, hysterical, anyway, we were waiting in line at about 3:30 to get into the stadium @ 5, it was after all Nick Markakis jersey night for the first 10,000 people! Anyway, needless to say, the Orioles came from behind due to 3 Oriole homeruns and an RBI sac fly by my man B-Rob, AMAZING!


What does this have to do with anything? Well one, I'm currently extremely happy and two though this is a lot different of a post then what I usually write about, it's also serving as a bit of a warning...


My dear future husband, I apologize in advance for being an insane Oriole fan. I love you and know you will be a God send, but the Orioles and me are just something you'll have to handle. I hope you'll be able to follow baseball with me.


You know it makes me laugh, I pray for my future husband and children nightly, and you know how people always have ambitions for their children. I pray that God will bless me with at least two sons, I pray for one to be a Priest and the other to be a professional switch hitting catcher for the Orioles. Am I crazy or what?? Anyway, good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suppose a Yankee's fan falls for you; would you hold that against him?

CatholicOrioleGirl said...

yes