Sunday, May 3, 2009

VENTING...I am a horrible person

I need to vent before I go to bed...

I am a down right HORRIBLE human being... I can't help but feeling this way.

I got news today via "facebook" that someone from my past is now in a relationship and it pisses me off. Not because I am still in love with him, oh HELL No, but because I got hurt so badly among other things which I won't post that it doesn't make sense to me that he would find happiness before me.

He has a troubled past and I hope that this girl is good for him and can help him change things around, Lord knows I tried, but when do the good people of the world get to find their true loves? Their happiness?

I blame Disney.

Growing up I saw all these stories on true love and handsome princes and happily ever afters and NONE of it has EVER happened for me and it makes me sick to my stomach that a good Catholic girl like me has to sit back and watch everyone else in her life fall in love and she gives her heart and gives her heart and gets shit on every single time.

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

I deserve my prince charming, but as the world so kindly shows you, it appears he does not exsist.

I've been told on numerous occassions that good things come to those who wait.

Well I am a very patient person, but I feel like I have done my waiting. 3 freakin years! since my last sad excuse for a relationship!

I prolly sound really stupid and selfish and spoiled but I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE! I WANT TO GET MARRIED AND I WANT KIDS. Is that too much to ask for? I don't think so. That's what I want and to me if I can get that, then I will have it all.

I'm going to go pray now. Pray for God to send me a truly wonderful man.

I pray to find him soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just because he is in a relationship does not mean that he is happy. 3 years may seem like a long time to wait, but that is how long Mary told people to wait before they made major lifetime decisions. Check out Lisa's blog on her Marian promise.