Friday, November 21, 2008

Answered Prayers


While falling asleep last night I prayed for snow. I love snow and felt the need to pray for snow. I was actually praying for a White Christmas, but when I woke up this morning, WOW what a fast answer :-D. I was woken up by a text message from a good friend that read "bet your loving this" and to myself I thought, what his he talking about?? when I looked out my window and what did I see?!?!?! SNOW!!!! like it was falling just for me! SOoooooooooo amazing! I can't even begin to grasp the way my soul feels when God sends us little reminders of his amazing love for us. And it snowed all day and it's beautiful and I feel so happy and so blessed and so glad that for once I am sitting at home on a friday night enjoying the weather with my family. What an amazing gift. God is so good. (the picture to the left is my next door neighbor's tree, sooooo beautiful, I take a picture of it every year)


Oh and I work with little angels of this I am sure. I was closing today which meant I had to stay till the doctors were done and all the patients were gone, when the remaining five of us came out to clear off our cars, someone we work with did it for us! So sweet. I am so blessed to work in an office that still believes in practicing Random Acts of Kindness. God has blessed me so.

1 comment:

Koje89 said...

hi...
nice to find you...
GOD bless...